Hello, I can't seem to open more than one mixer output device on my envy24 card at a time. If one of the following apps is used with say 44channel1 and another of them tries to open 44channel2 I get the following behavior.

Fluidsynth gives the following error:
ALSA lib pcm_hw.c:1055:(snd_pcm_hw_open) open /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p failed: Device or resource busy

mplayer just blocks

and xmms complains that it cant open the output device.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Here is my asound.conf, and my mondules.conf alsa stuff is below that. I get the same behavior with or without modules.conf entries for alsa. Also, I am only loading snd-ice1712 not snd-pcm-oss or snd-seq-oss. Thanks a lot. -Garett

pcm.delta44 {
type hw
card 0
device 0