Takashi Iwai a wrote :
At Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:40:15 +0100,
I wrote:

A new version of hdspmixer is also available here :
http://www.undata.org/~thomas/
It is mostly a bugfix release for H9632 users.
There is also a new version of hdspconf, but it only adds a .desktop
file and a nice icon (to bring it to par with the new hdspmixer), so
Takashi, feel free not to commit this one if you don't have much time :)

i'll check this, too.

ok, now they are on cvs.
i modified the configure to add --with-desktop-dir and
--with-pixmap-dir options, so that they can be specified separately.
also, the --with-soundbase option works properly now.

there were several compile warnings in hdspmixer, namely, non-used
static variables defined in some header files for label, etc.
i added ifdef for each of them to shut up the warnings.

still there is a warning which must be fixed.
HDSPMixerCard::getAutosyncSpeed() returns no value if external_rate =
6.  i assume it's 0 since the minus value will result in the error at
starting.  please let me know the correct value it should be.

Takashi

I updated hdspmixer and hdspconf to fix all these problems :
http://www.undata.org/~thomas/
I just checked cvs to send you a clean patch instead, but the latest changes were not in there yet. Sorry for the extra workload this gives you.

Thanks,
Thomas