Hi

I wanted to propose a change in the alsa soundcard Matrix: The Company known
as SEK'D was acquired by Magix and took down its audio hardware product line.
The Interfaces are now sold by SEK'Ds former production company called
MARIAN:

ww.marian.de

this results in a name change for the SEK'D Siena, which is now called "Marc 8
Midi" to fit into the marian product line. Similarly, all the other SEK'D
cards, namely the ARC and Prodif Series are now sold by Marian keeping their
old name.

Also I wanted to provide additional information about the Marc 8 Midi (SEK'D
Siena):

the Card uses 4 AKM AK4524 Converters, there is an PLX PCI 9050 target chip on
there,  3 memory chips (2 by EliteMT and one by Winbond) and a Xilinx Spartan
FPGA. These are the main components I could make out. I hope that is enough
information for you to replace that question mark in the Siena row, and maybe
even for a skilled person to write a driver ;-).
Are there similar cards with existing alsa drivers?

Thank You

Andreas