Hi,

Thanks for your quicker reponses Takashi Iwai, Karsten Wiese, Marten Langer !

Martin Langer wrote:
On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 03:56:36PM +0100, Karsten Wiese wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 27. November 2003 15:35 schrieb JoDaY:

But I can't see it in any mixer: alsamixer return No mixer elems found.

there is no mixer support yet. but it is certainly implementable ;-)

The mixer is implemented in the hardware: some knobs for changing input or output level and a switch for changing the input source! It's absolutely
mixerless on the sw side and the windows driver is also mixerless (IIRC).

Finally: Play/Record/MIDI will work without such software mixer!

martin

It's ok :) I'm sorry for my bad question ... I should have ask you where can I reach the US-122, my problem in fact is that I can't find this card in /dev in order to point a sound or midi player to it so that the US-122 make noise (sound :) ).

I've also noticed that the Midi in LED is lighting, the US-122 's owner doesn't seem to have this when he uses it on windows.

I use the cvs version from 2003/11/27.

I'm working on Knoppix, my aim is to make one with US-122 support, US-122 is now lighting on live-cd when hotplug is starting :)

Ps: I hope my english is understanding ;)

Bien le bonjour de Normandie !

JoDaY