Hi. The envy24control has undergone some significant
changes, most of which are good. But I no longer
understand how to set levels. It used to be that
111 on the on ADC level was -10Db and the top was
+4db I think. Now there is a separate input gain.
I am completely unable to set the levels to reasonable
values on my delta44. Of course, I probably just
need to play around, but everything is either way
too hot or far too low. Before, things seemed perfectly
neutral. On my 1010 I don't have these sliders, which
makes sense because of the external buttons for selecting
levels. On that card the levels are perfect. I really
would rather just have a toggle button for the input gain.
I *think* this is how the windows interface works.

I'd be willing to patch it if I knew what values made
sense.

In addition the levels which feed channels into the
digital mixer seem far too sensitive. A very small
change almost kills the signal. Perhaps these need
to be rescaled?

Thanks for you time.

--ant