Takashi Iwai wrote:
At Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:02:39 +0000,
James Courtier-Dutton wrote:

Amaury Jacquot wrote:

any chance the alsa that is in 2.6 would get updated to the latest stable version (1.0.1) ?
this would allow me to test kernel 2.6 on my carpc

also, I didn't find any changelog in the alsa tree ...

For test purposes, try option 2 on http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=AlsaBuild2.6

It tells you how to merge 1.0.1 with the 2.6 kernel.

the current version of alsa-driver can be built directly with the 2.6
kernel tree.  there was a bug regading the module versioning, and i
fixed it right now.

Takashi

Is there a tar ball of alsa-driver that works with 2.6 kernel ?
The latest 1.0.1 tar ball does not work.
If you think it should work, I will try again, and post the bug output.

Cheers
James