> Maybe someone can help with configure options or anything to get the
> module compiled (the snd-hammerfall_mem.c file is there but the .o
> file is missing) if it is needed or what else to do to get the rme
> working.
afaik the memory allocation for the hdsp moved from snd-hammerfall-mem
to snd-page-alloc...

you shouldn't need this...

 Tim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,

--
 Tim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              ICQ: 96771783