Hi all,

In early December, Takashi updated intel8x0.c to allow fixed rate mic
capture, but it doesn't work on a Realtek ALC650 rev 3 chip.  It records
snow.  Can anyone confirm/deny my finding, and can anyone tell me what *I*
can do about it?  I haven't written a kernel device driver since 1989, but
I'm willing to dive in and try to fix it, if someone can shine a light on
the right path for me to follow.

Thanks in advance to any ALSA developers who can help me help myself, and
the project.

Best,
John