Hi,

Is the ADI AD1888 chipset supported yet? I'm asking because it doesn't seem
to work out-of-the-box with Alsa 1.0.1, however Asus does have a driver in
their page (see download area for their P4P800S motherboard), but it's for
Alsa 0.9.

I have never developed an Alsa driver (or any driver for that matter) but
I'm a linux programmer so if no effort has been done yet I could try doing
the port.