Hi!

Right now I'm using ld10k1 a wonderful program by Peter Zubaj and i have
chorus effect in my emu10k1 synthesizer, when a MIDI control reverb or chorus
message is sent to the emu10k1 hi route the instrument sound to the FX(12)
and FX(13), then i put 2 chorus in stereo and miracle ....chorus effect....
and not to bad :-)

Now i need a reverb effect, i was see fv10k1 utility (freverb implementation
for FX8010), but .... i can't run, i hacked a little bit, i loaded ....
but ... i only hear delay effect, not reverb. Now I will try to implement a
small reverb made by me.

But my question is .... i see in emu10k1 device3 the 8 first FX8010 buses, but
only for playback, anyway to capture FX(12) and FX(13) buses?

Thanks

Josep