Hello,

        I have configured Mantis - our bugtracking system. You'll find
the link on the ALSA main page (Bug reporting or tracker).
        Developers - please, register and send me a private mail with
your maintaned drivers, so I can assign you as developer and as the
default maintainer for given driver.
        Note that all bugs will go though this mailing list, so anybody
can comment / take care.
        Everything else will be in the bug-tracker "news".

                                        Have fun,
                                                Jaroslav

P.S. And report bugs, of course :-)

Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer