Hartmut Geissbauer wrote:
> Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> > > Might the patch(the code in it) for usbaudio.c you posted before be
> > > helpfull for the program?
> >
> > No. Please remove the patch.
>
> Done, except of the entries in usbquirks.h. Is it still needed?

No.  The quirk entry causes the driver to be loaded even for the first
configuration, which isn't needed anymore.

> Now by playing around with the settings in the build-in menu of the
> synthesizer, I discovered an entry named USBCom, that isn't described in
> the (so far well done) manual. You can switch it between Windows and
> Mac/Linux. I rememberd that I updated the firmware. (Now: 1.4.23, if
> anyone else is interested) So this menu entry might belong to this
> update.
>
> OK, with this setting, it is _not_ necessary to switch the configuration
> with your small but excellent tool to 2. There's now only _one_
> configuration  available, which represents  the audio and midi devices.

It's nice to see a device with built-in Linux support.  :-)

Please make an entry on http://qbik.ch/usb/devices/ and describe to
change the USBCom entry.

> The only thing that's missing now are the two playback ports.

Please show the output of "lsusb -v".

Regards,
Clemens