[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm trying to set my ppq on my queue, so I do this:
>
>     snd_seq_queue_tempo_t *qt;
>     snd_seq_queue_tempo_alloca(&qt);
>     snd_seq_queue_tempo_set_ppq(qt, ppq);
>     return snd_seq_set_queue_tempo(seq, id, qt);

> that returns -22, what does that mean?

snd_strerror(-22) = "Invalid argument"

A snd_seq_queue_tempo_t container contains various parameters, so you
should set all fields to valid values (or get the current values first
with snd_seq_get_queue_tempo).

> Also, where can I found out what the members of
> snd_seq_queue_tempo_t are, I can't seem to find it anywhere!

The snd_seq_get/set_queue_tempo_xxx functions are listed on this page:
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/group___seq_queue.html

HTH
Clemens