On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:04:31 +0000
James Courtier-Dutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which section of code in alsa-lib is doing these conversions.
> I would like to see what code you use for the task of converting samples
> in float format to samples in int format.

You might also be interested in:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/FPcast/

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Yes it's valid)
"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to
explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first
cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing
is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window."
- Stephen King