> Just wondering if anyone has found time to look into fixing the input
> quality of the usb quattro?
>
> I'm not sure it has ever functioned perfectly for input quality.
>
> Currently I get a better sound quality from my $10 cmipci than my $400
>
> usb-quattro ;-P
>
> There is a constant crackle in the audio stream.
there is a thread on this on the alsa bugtracking system ... there is a
patch available, but it's not fully working for me...
using kernel 2.6.6rc2 with the patch to the usb subsystem to allow the
using of the quattro, i'll only have to restart alsa about once or
twice. (probably i still had problems with the alsa patch because of
kernel 2.6.6)

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,