Clemens Ladisch wrote:

Rodrigo Severo wrote:

I have two Prolink PlayTV Pro capture cards (PV-BT878P+). One of them is
revision 8E and tthe other is revision 9F.

I tried to use both of them with the snd-bt87x driver. Both of them
returned only static.

Probably different mixer settings?

I tried all options. The bt87x mixer has just few options.

I managed to get analog sound from the 8E with the btaudio (OSS) driver,

Which version?

ALSA 1.0.4 and btaudio which came with kernel 2.4.25.

Do you need any extra info from the boards?

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Severo
Fábrica de Idéias
Fone: +55(61)321 1357
Fax: +55(61)223 1712
SBS - Quadra 2 - Ed. Empire Center - Sala 1301
Brasília/DF - Brasil
CEP: 70.070-904