Hi,

for both my ALI 5451 and my Audigy 2 NX, snd_pcm_delay() sometimes
returns (in the second argument pointer) ridiculously high values in the
range of 2^32/bytes_per_sample (in my case, 16bitLE/stereo, that comes
down to roughly 1,1E9). I'm guessing there's some kind of
signed/unsigned or 32/64bit integer bug in this function? Is this a
known bug? Is there a fix?

Ronald