[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

> Please unsubscribe me from the alsa-user mailing list.
>
> Sourangshu Bhattacharya
> M Tech, Computer Science,
> Indian Statistical Institute,
> Kolkata.- This email was sent via webmail.caltiger.com - Checkout
>http://www.caltiger.com

and enter your e-mail adress in the field on the bottom of the page you
will be presented. After ativating the button beside your e-mail you get
to another page where you change your options. Enter your password
in the field on the upper left hand corner and press the 'unsubscribe' button.

That's all

Greetings Andreas

P.S.: Check your system date and time. On my system, your e-mail is
dated 24th of July! I don't think I missed your mail so long ... :-)