I recently bought a Hoontech SoundTrack Audio DSP24 Value including
the DSP24 Value Bracket. I had a Audiophile 2496 before, but I wanted
a card with the AK4524 instead of the AK4528, so I could change the
input gain.
But this gain option isn't showing up with the DSP24 Value either.
The other problem I have is that starting envy24control shows this
messages:
Unable to read Delta S/PDIF output state: No such file or directory
Unable to write Delta S/PDIF Output Defaults: No such file or directory
i just ignore them, but it also seems that envy24control works not as
good with this card as with the 2496, I am not able to route the H/W
in into the Digital Mixer for example.
christof
some info from /proc:
/proc/asound/cards
0 [card0 ]: EMU10K1 - Sound Blaster Live!
Sound Blaster Live! at 0x9400, irq 7
1 [card1 ]: ICE1712 - Hoontech SoundTrack Audio DSP24
Hoontech SoundTrack Audio DSP24 at 0x8800, irq 10
/proc/asound/card1/ice1712
ICE1712
EEPROM:
Subvendor : 0x12141217
Size : 28 bytes
Version : 1
Codec : 0x2f
ACLink : 0x80
I2S ID : 0x71
S/PDIF : 0x3
GPIO mask : 0xfc
GPIO state : 0x2
GPIO direction : 0x3
AC'97 main : 0x0
AC'97 pcm : 0x0
AC'97 record : 0x0
AC'97 record src : 0x44
DAC ID #0 : 0x1
DAC ID #1 : 0x1
DAC ID #2 : 0x1
DAC ID #3 : 0x1
ADC ID #0 : 0x2
ADC ID #1 : 0x2
ADC ID #2 : 0x2
ADC ID #3 : 0x2
--
Christof Damian
Technical Director, guideguide ltd.
_______________________________________________
Alsa-user mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/alsa-user