Hi,
I try to customize the Turtle Beach Tropez+ card.
I did isapnp and it seems to be ok but loading the driver failed.
The same for compiled in PnP support (--with-isapnp=yes).
I assume that I have to tell the driver the IO/IRQ/DMA settings enabled by isapnp,
isn't it?
The problem is that I can't associate the names (WSS,GAME,CTRL,MPU,Snyth)
dumped out by the isapnp package with the snd_xxx parameters of the driver
(e.g. snd_ics2115_xxx, ics2115 does not apear in the output of pnpdump).
Can someone send me a sample configuration for the Tropez+ or tell me the
name mapping?
(I use driver-0.5.12a)

Regards
  FAU