Hello,

I'm using the opl3sa2 driver (0.9.0beta10) on a Toshiba laptop and I'm
getting sound when I 'cat file.wav > /dev/dsp', or 'cat file.wav | aplay',
but it only roughly resembles the original sound, plays it twice, and it
has a click at the end. These are short (i.e. <5 sec) files.

(I'm thinking the sound is playing twice because aplay is incorrectly
identifying a stereo .wav as a mono, and then playing each channel once,
but that's the least of my problems at the moment.)

aplay output on short file:

Playing WAVE 'stdin' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 22050 Hz, Mono
aplay: xrun:864: read/write error

Longer files don't play. aplay is silent, then comes back with an I/O error
(write error) after ~10 sec. No sound output.

on long file (cdimage.wav):

Playing WAVE 'CDImage.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 44100 Hz, Stereo
aplay: pcm_write:935: write error: Input/output error

Suggestions?
Thanks.