Hi all. I haveHi. I have a Crystal cs4236 running beta12 of the alsa
driver. I am trying to play audio Cds with a program called dcd which I
obtained from http://www.technopagan.org/dcd. The audio outputs fine to
the sound card, so I don't think that the problem is program specific.
When I go to listen to a Cd with this program, the audio only comes out
one channel. That being the left one. I can't seem to get Cd audio out to
the right channel at all. In amixer, both the front left and front right
channels in the Cd audio control are set to 100% unmuted. Any idea on how
I can get audio out to the right channel? Thanks!