Hi all. I plugged in a pair of headphones to my sound card and put on a Cd
to see what the right channel was really doing. It turns out that the left
channel is completely normal, and the right one is outputting at an
extremely low level, even at 100% it sounds like its half muted. I used
alsamixer to hear the levels and be able to control them in realtime.
Also, this only has to do with Cd audio. When I play audio files, I don't
experience this. When I pressed b or = to adjust the balance in alsamixer,
nothing happened. Anyone know how I can fix the right channel? I am
running Debian potato with alsa 0.9.0beta12 with a Crystal Cs4236
soundcard. Thanks!