Mark Constable wrote:
> Is it possible to rebuild linux-2.4.18-8.1mdk ?

Yes, the src RPM exists, but I'm not used to do it in the Mdk way (I'm a
Debian user, stuck with Mandrake since three months ago because I needed
an up-to-date system. As of the 3.0 release, I'm thinking about going
the way back... make-kpkg rules!).

> Unfortunately the new 2.4.19 kernel does not have a lowlat patch
> ready yet, otherwise I'd seriously suggest to use the AlsaBuild
> script from the Wiki.

Is the latest Andrew Morton's lowlat (2.4.19-pre10) patch applyable to
the 2.4.19? And preempt? And about both? Dunno... But what is AlsaBuild?
Plese explain a bit more... ?!

Taupter