On Tuesday 20 August 2002 12:13 am, Luke Hammer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to compile alsa-drivers-0.9.0rc3 on my RedHat 7.3
> system, and the compilation dies with the following errors:

<<snip>>
I had the same problems.. In fac, just Saturday or Sunday (I forget which),
this solution was posted.

I think Takashi's already spotted this issue:
> looks like a wrong file came into rc3 tarball accidentally.
> for compiling rc3 alsa-driver, please remove the file
>     alsa-driver-0.9.0rc3/include/linux/isapnp.h
> before running configure script.

Since you've already tried to make the binaries, in the main directory (with
the makefile), do a make distclean, then run configure again, and recompile.
You'll have no problems with the compile from that point on.

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275