I can see when it compile that it uses the right kernel source an misc dir.

 Sérgio Monteiro Basto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 21:09, linux power wrote:
> Ok. That could be the reason since I have 2 versions
> of gcc. I have gcc-2.96 which could be used by the
> up2date program which I thought was a precompiled
> package. I havent compiled the new kernel.. And I use
> the gcc-3.1 to compile the alsa driver. I cant think
> that redhat has used an old gcc compiler for the new
> kernel although gcc-2.96 is delivered with redhat 7.2
> which is the system I have. What do you think. Should
> I try to compile it with 2.96

you must type make clean in alsa-drive dir.
Because make clean, clean the config cache otherwise config will set the
kernel dir for previous kernel installed.

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm

Yahoo! Mail har fĺtt nytt utseende
Nytt design, enklere ĺ bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok