hi all:
i got mandrake 8.1 linux 2.4.8
on my installation i got my Sound Blaster AWE32 (ISA) installed and is
running perfectly
now i got to add one more sound card Yamaha OPL3-SAx (also ISA).

heres what happens now.
when using harddrake it seems that Yamaha is Listed. so as it was detected
by kudzu.
im sure with soundcore its running.
when compiling alsa 0.9.0rc5  i did
./configure --with-cards=opl3sa2 --with-sequencer=yes;make;make install
no errors, but no luck either. then with snddevices it doesnt add any
/dev/dsp0 or even /dev/dsp1

im confused now, should i also do isapnp?
what else should i consider doing first?
but what about hardrake and kudzu listing my yamaha, should i consider my
card already detected as an ISA sound card and not worry with isapnp?

one thing. when initialized by aurora, in mandrake the SB would load
perfectly, and i got another PC here with ALS400, also mandrake 8.1 the
init script will show that its using alsa:als400 and it runs perfectly
too. sso, am i expecting TWO init scripts for each of my card? is there an
init script somewhere in my box or in some website?

i really sound a completely newbie here. sorry for my english im still
learning how to speak like a penguin.
thanks.