I saw a message in the archives from about a week ago
in which a question was asked about the compatability
of the 1010lt with alsa. There is a reply from
jaroslav that this is now the case, contrary to
another message also from Jaroslav (about a month ago)
that there was still missing some information that
Midiman had not provided.

Is it true that I can now finally put also back on my
machine? My 1010lt is running but under oss/comm.

thanks,
Martin O'Loughlin

=====
Martin O'Loughlin