Hi everybody,

I recently tried to get the SPDIF/out working on my card -- I'm using
Debian Woody 3.0 with Kernel 2.4.19. The Soundcard identifies itself as
"Sound Fusion CS46xx" with a "Cirrus Logic CS4297A rev 4"-chip.

After upgrading from "alsa-source 0.9+0beta12-3/stable" to "alsa-source
0.9.0rc6-3/testing" an recompiling the modules I got SPDIF working --
but: now I have really flat sound without Bass (I don't know if other
characteristics are also missing, the only that I heard so far was the
missing Bass).
It's the same with Analog-Out as well as with Digital-Out -- what could
I do to solve the problem? All worked fine when I was using 0.9beta12...

Do I need a special configuration in /etc/alsa?

Regards,
Hannes