Hi All

I have SB Live 5.1 card which has it's line in hooked up to a TV card but
my problem is inputs such as line in, mic, cd audio are only stereo inputs
so only come out my 2 front speakers. Is there any way to get it come out
as "5.1".

When I play stereo sound such as mp3's etc It comes out as "5.1" sound.

So can I do something like

line in -> 5.1 -> sound-card-output

Thanks
David