Hi,

Is anyone using this card succesfully? I have no problems with my SB Live, but this card does not work, i.e the snd-ens1371 driver loads fine, and the snd-pcm-oss, but when I play something there is no sound.

Trying to increase the volume with my mixer (aumix) - I get an error from aumix - "No device found".

There is no problem with the exact same system and procedures using my SB Live card, so there must be something wrong with the EV1938 support?

The chip is an EV1938, an ES137x derivative -

00:08.0 Class 0401: 1102:8938
        Subsystem: 1102:5938
        Flags: bus master, slow devsel, latency 128, IRQ 9
        I/O ports at 802240 [size=64]
        I/O ports at 802280 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1

Thanks,

Regards,

Ross..