Yesterday I tried the Option "NvAgp" "0" but today my system
locked up again :(
Also new nvidia driver did not solve the problem. And what I
had forgotten, a long time ago I tried if my sytem freezes
when my X is not running and it freezed. So I'm not sure if
any drivers of nvidia or some X Options would solve my
problem. But I anyhow think that it has something to do with
the Geforce2 MX and the cs46xx (alsa-0.9.x) driver. And I
repeat that I never had lockups with 0.5 alsa driver and the
Kernel (2.4.20) sound driver. So what is the diffrence
between these drivers??
If anybody knows this or if a.b. has exact these hardware in
his/her system (Terratec DMX XFire, GeForce2 MX) without
problems then please post an extract of lsdev, lspci or
somth. like that.

Thanks in adv.