Hi all,

Just recompiled my kernel 2.4.9-e.12 because the configure script for
alsa-driver-0.9.4 said I wasn't using the right versio of gcc.

Now when I try to run configure, I get the following error messages:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
configure: In function `main':
configure:4056: warning: implicit declaration of function `strlcpy'
configure:4067: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
#line 4045 "configure"

I am really struggling to get these drivers loaded. I would appreciate any
information/help.

Please email me directly and copy the list.
Cheers,

Don Raikes
home office (520) 579=-9481
HQ office (650) 506-9704