hi,

  i am using alsa driver for my ES 1938 sound card. soundcard supports full duplex.
I got a program for full duplex "pcm.c" from alsa lib 0.5.0 package.

 but i m using alsa 0.9.1 package.  When i executed the program  typing

  gcc -o pcm.out pcm.c -lasound it gave some error which reads like this:
in file included from /usr/include/sound/pcm.h:27
                 from pcm.c:4:
          /usr/include/sound/memalloc.h:181:41 missing binary operator before '>='

  is this error related to the alsa package version? or is there any way to execute it?

please help,
thank you,
mahendra