G'day mate!
I'm pretty sure that the 5.1 should be okay, and I'd
suggest using the source code for ALSA and building it
from there, it's not too hard, unless there is kernel
header problems, in which case you'd have some work to
do. ;) Anyway, with source built versions of ALSA, you
can be running the latest drivers, which is a good
thing indeed. :)

--- Christian Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Hello,

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/sblive/welcome.asp