Hello there!

I've experienced troubles with at least two ASUS motherboards: P4S533-X and P4S533-MX.
Both built on SiS chipsets (651/645DX), and both have SiS7012 audio controller (as
detected by pci)
on ADI AD1980 sound chipset.
The problem is in full sound absence, while the alsa drivers (snd-intel8x0, snd-*-oss,
etc) loads
perfectly and all mixers (alsamixer, aumix) works fine. The most strange thing is that
sound playing
programs works like everything is ok, i.e. their seems to be _really_ play sound files
with no any sound
available in the headphones at all.. :(

Could someone hint me on the possible solution?..
Is there any probability this problem is solved in alsa 0.9.4?
Btw, I didn't find detailed changelog between 0.9.2 and 0.9.4 on the web. Is it
available?

Thanks in advance!

--
Michael Kouznetsov