Hello,

Does ALSA support the Analog Devices ADI 1980? I am considering the
purchase of a motherboard (ASUS A7V8X-X) that comes integrated with
this chip, but I don't see it listed in the ALSA soundcard matrix. I
don't need S/PDIF in/out, just solid working analog Line Out
(CD-Digital input would be nice too).

If this chip does work under Linux, which module would be the correct
one to use?

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Christopher Martin