I have sound working, but i can't use alsactl
store/restore nor do certain applications see alsa
card.
(i have sbaudigy on another machine, same kernel,
test4, and all this works)
here are the entries i put in modprobe.conf, (Also it
doesn't seem to load sound automatically)
how do i get alsactl and stuff to recognize that there
IS a card?  until i get this done, i can't use it to
restore sound settings on boot, nor can applications
like xmame use alsa driver(whereas they can on my
sbaudigy)

#ALSA portion
alias char-major-116 snd
alias snd-card-0 snd-ali5451