Jonatan de la Torre wrote:
> For the moment I'm trying to make SD-90 work... but no success.
> Whenever I switch it on my computer hangs up. When I switch it on
> before starting my computer, it stops in "finding module
> dependencies..."

Obviously a bug in the driver.
You can prevent the crashes by adding the line

snd-usb-audio

to the /etc/hotplug/blacklist file so that the driver doesn't get
loaded automatically.

Please post the output of "lsusb -v".

I think I may have guessed the wrong interface number when I wrote the
quirk for the SD-90. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try to
replace "2" with "0" in line 517 of alsa-kernel/usb/usbquirks.h, and
recompile and reinstall the drivers.

Regards,
Clemens