Clemens Ladisch wrote:
Are you using exactly the same version of the alsa-driver and alsa-lib
packages?

Yes, 0.9.6 release.

I'm not overly concerned about that, though; aumix works fine for now (although I realize that I will need to fix this eventually). What I'm most concerned about, is the fact that I can't record using OSS - as I mentioned, "rec" aborts straight away, writing only a header to the file. Of course, this prevents GnomeMeeting from functioning.

Should I try 0.9.7 instead?

Regards,
--
David Polberger
Computer Science major, Lund University, Sweden