--- Begin Message ---
I have remade the alsa driver with this option. Here is the config line I
used:

./configure --with-cards=intel8x0 --with-sequencer=yes --with-oss=yes
--disable-verbose-printk

Still when I perform an lsmod I do not get snd-pcm-oss nor snd-mixer-oss. I
get the same things as before (see <lsmod> below). Also I still do not have
the /dev/dsp device and the problem with RealPlayer is not solved.

Any other ideas?

Stoic