Hi everyone!

I noticed there's a slighly misleading information on alsa sound card information page at http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Creative+Labs&card=Soundblaster+Live&chip=EMU10K1&module=emu10k1

Known bugs
- MIDI on SB live drive not working properly.

I guess I am not only fool who thinks after reading this that his/her SB Live midi does not work. But as I have seen today, it works flawlessly :-)

So could someone please make to thar page a note: "Usually midi works on regular SB Live and Live 5.1 digital when using modules. Compiling drivers into kernel may cause problems."

I did not find any other address to send this correction, so hopefully someone who has power to change Detail page for emu10k1 please make it little more clear.

Rgds,
  Tero