Mandrake 9.2... gcc 3.3.1

i586-mandrake-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE=\"hdsploader\" -DVERSION=\"1.1\"
-DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1  -I. -I.     -O2
-fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -march=i586 -mcpu=pentiumpro   -I/usr/include
-c `test -f hdsploader.c || echo './'`hdsploader.c
hdsploader.c: In function `upload_firmware':
hdsploader.c:81: error: incompatible types in assignment
make[1]: *** [hdsploader.o] Error 1

Thanks for any suggestions...
Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate