I've been following the problems with cs4236.c since I have
a Dell Optiplex with a CS4236B.  The last release
where it worked was 0.9.2. After that, the pnp failed
and if the parameters were specified manually, it would crash.

I've been watching the CVS web page for changes and just a couple
days ago there was change to fix the pnp stuff in it.
So, I used the 0.9.8 source and replaced cs4236.c with
the cvs version and now, it does get through most (if not all?)
the pnp stuff before it crashes, but it still crashes.

I saw one comment on this list some time ago that these were known
problems, but elsewhere in the list and on the web site
I can't find out what the "known problems" are with cs4236.c.

What is the current status/prognosis on the cs4236???

        Harry McGavran

Harry

Work:
  Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       (Harry G. McGavran, Jr.)
  Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
  Phone: 505/667-4050

Home:
  Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]