The docs for my sound card (TB Santa Cruz) list several options (see below).

1.  When I put them in the options snd-cs46xx statement how do I know what
string to use.  The card document tells me id is for the ID string and
enable_midi is to enable midi support.  What about the rest.

2.  Also the docs for the Santa cruz list an enable_midi which is NOT in the
list of paramters.  So how do I know what options ARE available for my card.

Thanks.

# parm: index int array (min = 1, max = 8), description "Index value for the
CS46xx soundcard."
# parm: id string array (min = 1, max = 8), description "ID string for the
CS46xx soundcard."
# parm: enable int array (min = 1, max = 8), description "Enable CS46xx
soundcard."
# parm: external_amp int array (min = 1, max = 8), description "Force to
enable external amplifer."
# parm: thinkpad int array (min = 1, max = 8), description "Force to enable
Thinkpad's CLKRUN control."
# parm: mmap_valid int array (min = 1, max = 8), description "Support OSS
mmap."