Hi ya,

I have alsa 1.0 pre3. I'm very happy now there is some support for Audigy 2 but I have problems.

The only things that show up in a mixer and work are microphone and pcm.
The tone controls don't do anything there is no cd or line in either external or internal They show up in mixer but do nothing.

In past they have worked with emu10k1. (recently though I can't get emu10k1 to work again) So I'm hoping either I can't figure how to turn them on or someone has a clue.

Chris