The following came from my messages log.  I had alsa-0.9.8 installed
before now.  I have installed alsa-1xxx (latest available, can't
remember) and I get this and no sound.

Anybody know what it means (besides alsa doesn't work :) ?

JasonD

alsactl: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:805: warning: name mismatch
(Line LiveDrive Playback Volume/Line2 LiveDrive Playback Volume) for
control #29
alsactl: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:805: warning: name mismatch
(Line LiveDrive Capture Switch/Line2 LiveDrive Capture Volume) for
control #30
alsactl: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:807: warning: index mismatch
(1/0) for control #30
 alsactl: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:921: bad control.30.value.0
content
sound: Loading mixer settings failed