I have a M-Audio Revolution 7.1 card and would like to output sound through the S/PDIF Coaxial output. I am a ALSA newbie and have no idea where to start. I know this topic has been addressed before but I could not find any documetation on the subject, neither alsa-project.org or the mailing lists. Could someone give me a push in the right direction?
Thanks