I got a Sound Blaster Audigy (a plain Audigy, no Platinum or such things I
think) card and downloaded latest alsa drivers. Im trying to compile it under
Fedora Core 1, with latest kernel 2.4.22 and I get this error:

serialmidi.c:164: error: Invalid operands to binary >

How can I solve this? Now I dont have sound at all.
What is the driver name for this card?

--
ru guo ni yao ai, ni jiang bu hui shi qu