Hi !

I've got big problems with my audigy (version 1) under SUSE 9.0 and alsa
version 1.0rc2.

A Logitech X-620 (incl. 6 boxes and a subwoofer) is connected to the
audigy.

I nearly always hear crackling in my loud speakers.

This problem occurs with a different set of loud speakers as well.

Under windows xp i've got no such problems.

Dirk